Something I find interesting on all this about cards (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Ngl we freaked out a bit when you found the page :wimwim:
I can imagine that. :haylul:

I found the cards pretty back then... and even though you deleted the link on the Help page, I knew the page still existed since if I typed "cards" at my browser's address bar, the cards page link showed up, and I still could see the cards. I just chose to keep my mouth shut.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and lexus

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can imagine that. :haylul:

I found the cards pretty back then... and even though you deleted the link on the Help page, I knew the page still existed since if I typed "cards" at my browser's address bar, the cards page link showed up, and I still could see the cards. I just chose to keep my mouth shut.
Thank you for being an angel :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Shirtless wasn't quite what we were thinking :haylul:
so they are gonna be MORE dressed? like in winter clothes? come on, they are all dressed like saints and their bodies are like those of gods. what have I done in my life that I don´t deserve shirtless Minho :D.

it´s not gonna be all sparkly is it?? :D
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so they are gonna be MORE dressed? like in winter clothes? come on, they are all dressed like saints and their bodies are like those of gods. what have I done in my life that I don´t deserve shirtless Minho :D.

it´s not gonna be all sparkly is it?? :D
:sippinthetea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread