Something motivational (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
perfect way to motivate me
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
He looks like Winter Soldier with Superman moustache.

Btw

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.

So, I didn’t know how to love myself
So I got used to not being loved
When it gets so hard that I can’t take it
Then I can lay everything down and rest

An iron castle soaring in the sky
An invencible power for all of us
Super Robot Mazinger Z
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread