Something New You Learned About Yourself? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Just curious if you've learned something new about yourself.
It can either be recent or not so recent.

I just figured out today that I get anxious in cluttered or messy spaces.
I can only handle it for so long-I couldn't sleep last night because the trash can in our room was overflowing.
I legit didn't realize this was a thing until recently but...it's a thing.
I've always been like this I just now noticed it being a thing though-so that's fun.

What about you?​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh? Can you elaborate if you're comfortable???
I mean... I usually like people with an opposite personality than mine. I am not really extravert :wimwim: Ah and cheerful personalities just like yours for example
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That I'm not a girl. :nekosweat: I suppose I have kind of known that for a long time now, though. Just more so this past year.
That's a good discovery right? I know it's a tough one given the expenses/stress that can come with transitioning and explaining to others, unless you feel comfortable enough in your own body. (Sorry if I'm wording this poorly)
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and Willow

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
That's a good discovery right? I know it's a tough one given the expenses/stress that can come with transitioning and explaining to others, unless you feel comfortable enough in your own body. (Sorry if I'm wording this poorly)
It is good, yes! It's tough for sure, but feels a whole lot better than living as someone you aren't.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It is good, yes! It's tough for sure, but feels a whole lot better than living as someone you aren't.
Good then congratulations!!!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread