Something strange has been happening with my acc (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Idk if this a normal thing, but I can’t see my progress on “Rookie” anymore. Is this something that just happens when you reach it? Another thing is that I’ve been on Rookie for over a month. I have been posting like normal, so idk what it is????:sanathink::nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idk if this a normal thing, but I can’t see my progress on “Rookie” anymore. Is this something that just happens when you reach it? Another thing is that I’ve been on Rookie for over a month. I have been posting like normal, so idk what it is????:sanathink::nayeonisdone:
oh, I see why! You don't reach the next level until 2000 posts. lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
You have to get so many posts to level up. Check on your progress level on the right side of your screen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread