Something that I feel gets a little lost sometimes when I think of BTS (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
This isn't a bash, don't worry, lmao. This is quite long tho lmao. (TD;LR on the bottom)

At one point, I used to stan BTS. I started in 2014 and stopped around 2016. The reason why I stopped stanning wasn't them per say. I wasn't feeling the music too much at the time and that kinda continued over 2018-2019. Plus, life got busy for me and I primarily just focused on VIXX from that point.

However, what can I say, there is something about a group you used to like so much and seeing them grow to be where they are at. Like, sometimes I tend to forget how they almost disbanded when N.O came out, how they were constantly judged for their weak vocals, how everyone kept kinda stomping onto them for a good while thinking BTS won't make it anyways. Genuinely, people still do now, but for different reasons. But, then the glorious I Need U came out. :maheart:

BTS went from a group where they had to use their staff for that same MV and where we didn't know if they gonna last from much longer.... to a group that got their first win and had some security back. At the time as a fan, I was just relieved that I didn't have to live through a disbandment that soon in my stan life (BTS was the second group that caught my attention). The Most Beautiful Moment in Life series was truly a masterpiece for me.

Eventually tho, I came to no longer stanning BTS for the reasons I mentioned above. But, BTS themselves didn't stop there as we all know. This group grew to become the greatest Kpop group in the industry. Whether we like it or not, they dominated not only their industry but others around the world too. For me, to think of the group that I didn't know would even make it to a group which cannot be topped at this moment is just astonishing to me. I genuinely feel proud of them and I hope the best for all of the members. I hope life treats them even better. Those are 7 hard working boys who went through a lot of crap. They deserve everything that is going their way rn.

Yes, there are some things I don't agree with when it comes to BTS, but genuinely, almost all of it is really directed to BigHit and I'm honestly still not convinced they are as good of a company as everyone keeps saying.

Also, people who are still crapping on BTS... I just don't understand what the boys themselves have done. ARMY in a sense I understand. But, people constantly hate on the boys like their life depends on it. Smh.

TD;LR - I'm proud of where BTS has gotten as I feel like the boys that I got to know 6 years ago deserve so much.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m in exactly the same boat as you. I saw one of their albums when I was at a supermarket one time and did a little cheer in my head for them. I still listen to their Dark and Wild and Young Forever albums happily from time to time.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really relate to this. have been with them since Debut but didn't feel their newer songs after Run. I still want the best for the boys tho.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Panda and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread