Something to give off my chest (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I can't believe we have the exact same scenario. Except for the respecting my space part and I have to live with sisters as well lol. I always want to feel no shame for still living with my mom because I am so grateful for her and love her, but as you mentioned comparing myself is what gets me to overthink. Thank you for sharing this!!
Ofcourse! I know not comparing yourself can be difficult at first but the more you tell yourself it's okay and that your path is different, the easier it will get!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread