Something touched my foot when i was sleeping (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was so exhausted at 11 pm I tried to sleep when I got really sleepy something touched my leg and it felt like something touched it in a sharp quick move then I woke up but I didn't bother and continued sleeping 😴 some other things happen when I am sleeping but I will not say not to scare u guys lol 😂

Does this happen to anyone else???
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I sometimes wake up having scratch marks, don't own a cat or anything that can scratch, either I scratch myself or it's a ghost/demon/whatever :wimwim:
Omg this happens to me too... But I also cut my nails so it's not possible I will scratch myself and it's usually on my back like really long scratch...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread