- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
So today, my younger sister and I went a flea market that’s Disney Theme. It didn’t start until two hours so we decided to go to a nearby bookshop that sells used books. While we were there, I was looking at the horror section and noticed a book that caught my eye.
I wanted to read a horror story for the month of October. Anyways, as I picked it up, there was an itch on my ear. I scratched my ear, but then a few seconds later and my ear was heating up till the point it was painful. I didn’t know what the hell it was. So I put the book back in its place. Well as I did so the exact moment the pain was gone…. So safe to say something was telling me not to take the book
But I didn’t go empty handed!
found discounted K-pop albums for $5 dollars each.
I wanted to read a horror story for the month of October. Anyways, as I picked it up, there was an itch on my ear. I scratched my ear, but then a few seconds later and my ear was heating up till the point it was painful. I didn’t know what the hell it was. So I put the book back in its place. Well as I did so the exact moment the pain was gone…. So safe to say something was telling me not to take the book
But I didn’t go empty handed!
found discounted K-pop albums for $5 dollars each.