I wish I used my boat more honestly
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 April 2021 #1 I wish I used my boat more honestly Reactions: Yili, Darkseid and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 21 April 2021 #2 Some of my dresses Reactions: Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 21 April 2021 #3 My Kindle, I bought it specifically to get more reading done but I always get distracted and end up spending time on the internet instead.
My Kindle, I bought it specifically to get more reading done but I always get distracted and end up spending time on the internet instead.
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 22 April 2021 #4 My Nintendo Switch
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 April 2021 #5 Reo said: My Nintendo Switch Click to expand... Me too... Reactions: Myco
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 April 2021 #6 Darkseid said: My Kindle, I bought it specifically to get more reading done but I always get distracted and end up spending time on the internet instead. Click to expand... Audio books are where it’s at
Darkseid said: My Kindle, I bought it specifically to get more reading done but I always get distracted and end up spending time on the internet instead. Click to expand... Audio books are where it’s at
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 22 April 2021 #7 My food processor, I haven't used it yet