Sometimes buying card packs isn’t worth it (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Long story short, I went to Target yesterday since they a restock of Animal Crossing amiibo’s so I figured I could get some cards of different villagers from the series pack I bought. Let’s just say that it was not worth it :nayeonisdone:

9EDB5D4F-5499-4498-93E3-1E1940BE0D3F.jpeg


The fact that I got all repeat cards made me want to scream
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Long story short, I went to Target yesterday since they a restock of Animal Crossing amiibo’s so I figured I could get some cards of different villagers from the series pack I bought. Let’s just say that it was not worth it :nayeonisdone:

9EDB5D4F-5499-4498-93E3-1E1940BE0D3F.jpeg


The fact that I got all repeat cards made me want to scream
That sucks. Well the point is you tried.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
omg how :shockedcover::shockedcover: im so sorry kjsdfkj
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread