sometimes i want people to understand without saying anything (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
its weird and unrealistic, but i don't know. don't you guys ever wish someone knew how you were feeling before you made it clear?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Sanumi and Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,390
Reactions Received
55,129
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,277
Commnication is key to any relationship my friend whether friends, workers, classmates, romantic or otherwise...

we all think and understand things differently - sometimes we get our signals mixed up or not receive them at all so it's always best to clear up any possible misunderstanding...
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Commnication is key to any relationship my friend whether friends, workers, classmates, romantic or otherwise...

we all think and understand things differently - sometimes we get our signals mixed up or not receive them at all so it's always best to clear up any possible misunderstanding...
i know. im just saying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes yes yes yes and some more yes :sanapray:
Words can be hard sometimes
yeahh
its especially hard sometimes to go to someone and tell them that you're struggling and you want their support. you know?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeahh
its especially hard sometimes to go to someone and tell them that you're struggling and you want their support. you know?
Yeah. I have no question had times where I didn’t want to admit something was mentally wrong, but I wanted someone to notice and help me. I’ve gotten better at least about it but sometimes still I don’t know how to describe exactly what is going on.
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah. I have no question had times where I didn’t want to admit something was mentally wrong, but I wanted someone to notice and help me. I’ve gotten better at least about it but sometimes still I don’t know how to describe exactly what is going on.
im glad you were able to get that help vikki <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi and Ahsoka

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Idk I haven't of it like that. I feel like if somebody understood how I was feeling without me saying anything then it would come off weird cause I didn't say anything yk? I need to talk to people to get people and it'll be a really lonely place if people could read minds lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread