Sometimes I wonder what goes through my brothers head (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My older little brother (18 years old) came to my room and asked me to help him open his door because his my little little brother (6 years old) unscrewed his doorknob and it was locked. I go down to his room and sure enough theres the doorknob and a screwdriver. So I asked my little little brother why he did that and my older little brother said that my little little brother was doing that yesterday and he asked him to stop and promised he could do it the next day.

But why? What did he think would happen? :jisoosmh:

Sometimes I think maybe I'm not the stupid one in the family :haylul:

@notthatmarko @lexus @perhapz @TicTok_Togruta
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
older little brother and little little brother, I would not have thought to sort them in that way I would've just said the smaller brat and the older brat
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
older little brother and little little brother, I would not have thought to sort them in that way I would've just said the smaller brat and the older brat
Maybe thats a good way to put that :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My littlest brother doesn't forget anything, we know that :wimwim:
He kinda reminds me of my cousin, in terms of wanting to take things apart. My cousin when he was a kid was constantly taking apart radios etc., sometimes with permission sometimes not :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao there is always so much fun with your brothers
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread