sometimes i wonder... (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'd like to see more female bands too, but I don't know how that would work out. I mean AOA didn't do well with it which is why they ended up doing sexy concepts. CLC's cute concept wasn't working either so they had to revert to sexier/girl crush concepts. But, I'd still like to see a band concept from them. It would be pretty cool.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'd like to see more female bands too, but I don't know how that would work out. I mean AOA didn't do well with it which is why they ended up doing sexy concepts. CLC's cute concept wasn't working either so they had to revert to sexier/girl crush concepts. But, I'd still like to see a band concept from them. It would be pretty cool.
yeah it's sad but most people don't really like to see band concepts. such a shame too because AOA Black was truly special. I feel like Band Concept might work with CLC though? since they fit more badass concepts better, and bands definitely have that "cool" aura imo. in any case, i'd really love it if they did do it though.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Only Wonder Girls were successful doing it so I doubt we'll see many :umjicry:
yeah but then they disbanded. :yolk: it's too bad that there aren't that many though because it's such a good concept. korea doesn't want it though. this is why i love japan tbh. they have badass girl bands. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah but then they disbanded. :yolk: it's too bad that there aren't that many though because it's such a good concept. korea doesn't want it though. this is why i love japan tbh. they have badass girl bands. :sanapray:
Same! Jpop is just my favorite genre in general tbh :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread