Sometimes I'm too lazy to... (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
actually go and listen to full songs so I go listen to the previews on iTunes :haylul: I don't have iTunes and I don't feel like going on youtube to find the songs so I just...
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 16.42.44.png
its free, its easy, and it givesme a taste of if I;ll actually like the song :sanapray:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i just skip to the chorus tbh, if that ain't good then the song wouldn't survive in my playlist anyways
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i just skip to the chorus tbh, if that ain't good then the song wouldn't survive in my playlist anyways
iTunes usually gives like a 1;30 preview so I get the chorus mostly

if I listen to like 3-4 full albums just the previews I basically get one whole album :maheart:

ok yeah I'm a cheapskate
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm weird, in that if I listen to one song and like it, I'll download the album. lol I'm too lazy to even try the album out first.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread