- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
J-just watch this part...
If for any reason that doesn't work here's a quick summary:
(The members are playing a game where the best liar according to the members will win)
Yunho's (my bias) turn comes up...
Yunho: I'm going to be Spider Man one day
Yunho: and I produce spider webs from my butt
...
Yup that's my bias


Yunho sweetie... Whyyyyy?
If for any reason that doesn't work here's a quick summary:
(The members are playing a game where the best liar according to the members will win)
Yunho's (my bias) turn comes up...
Yunho: I'm going to be Spider Man one day
Yunho: and I produce spider webs from my butt
...
Yup that's my bias
Yunho sweetie... Whyyyyy?