- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
In this fandom? Nah xDI have to stay loyal to jeongin , hyunjin![]()
![]()
![]()
I agree![]()
He can possess everything i have ๐The second pic he is possessed by Satan..![]()
excuse me![]()
I swear they are doing this on purposeYes, it speaks to me![]()
Oh ho I see how it is!He can possess everything i have ๐
he's no longer baby bread...he's mr.toast
Both correctHe is a honey.
it's the baby flour ^^A
Aw adorable
Who made him into such a cute dough?it's the baby flour ^^
bang chan! chan is his dad in stray kids and he helped him grow into a cute baby bread ^^Who made him into such a cute dough?