somewhat weird stuff about my day :O (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
okay first at work several people (I think it was three) were sort of creepily (?) smiling at me. I seriously started questioning whether I have something weird on my face (other than my face itself) I still don't know what was going on ?? :I :dubuthink:

and then at the bus station, a guy ran and fell and I froze and asked if he's okay... he was like ya ya and just laughed awkwardly :wimwim:

after that, I was listening to a song at the store using my earphones but it felt like I was hearing parts of it from outside. At first, I thought it was just my crayness (yikes) showing.. but I realized they were actually playing the same song there lol, odd thing about it is that it's an old song I never really hear in such places and that I was thinking about it right at that moment, how I relate to it and that I'm kinda proud of myself at least when it comes to that very thing and the current moment.. could it be........ a sign? :naeunstare:



 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You don't see that everyday. How bizarre.... The reactions you got were pretty rude though all the same.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's just hella odd

but hey at least a JoJo song was played. Queen is just so good. Sad that she is so unappreciated
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread