TV Song Joong Ki speaking Italian (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
So I saw the trailer for this drama on Netflix


And I decided to start watching it. It is really good so far, but OMG, Joong Ki's Italian accent sounds really good :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i really love the current wave of asian tv series on netflix :junweary:
Ikr, I loved Alice in Borderland so much, now this one :sj_weary: even if I didn't watch many Asian dramas lately
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ikr, I loved Alice in Borderland so much, now this one :sj_weary: even if I didn't watch many Asian dramas lately
i think i dont watch them too often because they are just so damn long, like one episodes can be an hour and 20 minutes q.q
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i think i dont watch them too often because they are just so damn long, like one episodes can be an hour and 20 minutes q.q
Sameee, I'm impatient, I can't stay still for so long :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
From what I've read, the subtitles don't do justice to the Italian curses lmao, since Italian swears are very rarely mild, but always colorful :lisalaugh:

So far I've learned che cazzo which means what the fuck and vaffanculo which was translated as go away but is more like a go fuck yourself :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread