Song name??? (1 Viewer)

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
What’s that one song that’s goes like “It’s just a cigarette and it can not be that bad” ??? I can’t find it and it’s frustrating me!!
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Did you search that lyric in Google?

I got The Cigarette Duet when I looked it up
Why didn’t I think of that? I’ll listen and see if it’s right.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread