MV Song of the Day - #2 (1 Viewer)

Did you like the song?

  • Yes :D

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No :(

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I don't like this song as much as I liked the first one tbh, but it's still nice ^^
Clean Bandit has produced some really great songs though and my favorite one is probably Rockabye.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Soleski

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't like this song as much as I liked the first one tbh, but it's still nice ^^
Clean Bandit has produced some really great songs though and my favorite one is probably Rockabye.
I have listened to Rockabye so much, I'm at a point where I hate it now... But that is their best still imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread