- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I agree about the MV. I really love how well made it is.I have to say that is a very well made MV, the song is okay for me i guess.
I'm glad you liked it :)Oh wow I didn’t know this song but is good. Reminds me a lot of Beast a bit. The girl’s voice is also really pretty and the MV is well made. I like it, thank you for sharing
Nope, i dont think it is considered spam since you are doing different MVs for each.I agree about the MV. I really love how well made it is.
Also, this isn't considered spamming is it? I asked in the first one but no one said anything so I assumed it wasn't. I'm asking again just in case. :)
I'm glad you liked it :)