MV Song of the Day - #4 (1 Viewer)

Did you like the song?

  • Yes! :)

    Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No :(

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I remember someone showed me this song during an anon. It’s ok, a good song, but not really my style xD I liked your previous recommended songs so I’m waiting for #5
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I like this one more than the previous one, which of the other songs would you recommend?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I like this one more than the previous one, which of the other songs would you recommend?
Honestly, I'm not too familiar with the rest of their discography. I know this one was pretty popular amongst i-fans though:


(but I don't really like it)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread