- Joined
- 22 December 2022
- Messages
- 9,715
- Reactions Received
- 14,086
- Location
- Avengers Tower
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,333
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Hello! So, if you haven’t heard the song of the year already, do yourself a favor and give it a listen. It just dropped 12 hours ago, and I haven’t stopped thinking about it that entire time. Yes, I know it’s only January, but I can call it the song of the year already because it’s just that good. If you don’t know what song I’m talking about now, allow me to introduce:
If you’re confused, yes the picture teasers and first music video teaser and a few other stuff has been teased. The official music video hasn’t come out yet, but will soon. However, they decided to release the audio for it early and I’m so glad they did. I’m not exaggerating at all when I say this is my favorite title track from Stray Kids in a long time, and probably in my top five title tracks from them of all time (or higher). It’s THAT good.
I mean, seriously? We always all knew that they can all sing amazing, but Vocalracha went off! I was stunned when I first heard IN’s chorus. I NEED to hear more of his voice like this. Everyone did amazing, they always do. All in all, I have exactly zero complaints at all about this song, it’s perfection. My new go-to song from them.
If you like Stray Kids, check it out. If you like good music, check it out. No matter what though, this is their sound. Have a great day/night!
@Stay
If you’re confused, yes the picture teasers and first music video teaser and a few other stuff has been teased. The official music video hasn’t come out yet, but will soon. However, they decided to release the audio for it early and I’m so glad they did. I’m not exaggerating at all when I say this is my favorite title track from Stray Kids in a long time, and probably in my top five title tracks from them of all time (or higher). It’s THAT good.
I mean, seriously? We always all knew that they can all sing amazing, but Vocalracha went off! I was stunned when I first heard IN’s chorus. I NEED to hear more of his voice like this. Everyone did amazing, they always do. All in all, I have exactly zero complaints at all about this song, it’s perfection. My new go-to song from them.
If you like Stray Kids, check it out. If you like good music, check it out. No matter what though, this is their sound. Have a great day/night!
@Stay