Appreciation Song Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Non K-Pop again!
This is just one artist, Harry Hudson.
I absolutely loved his debut album, somehow I totally missed his 2nd album which was release in November of last year.

His debut was more on the country pop side, which tbf I never thought I'd like anything slightly Country but his album slapped hard.
My favorite songs from it








Now with this second one it's definitely much more indie/alt pop.


This seems to be the main single for now, seeing as he just released the MV for it.



Not my favorite song from the album so I'm just gonna post the few that I absolutely love and I'd recommend you to listen to!







@Yili @Lovely_Cornchips @OnlyCalB @Mei_Ying @Vikki @RainbowDevil @Panda @brekker @Darkseid @eclipsoul @karina @bulletproof @Mangoey @Wingfrost @JakeyWantsCakey @notthatmarbleboy​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
now that you say it I remember recommending him to you ages ago LOL, anyways listen to his new album if u haven't yet!
Yeah I still don't skip his songs when they pop up on my playlists.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you always got good recs
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I really like Overwhelmed so far ♥, that´s the indie I love. such a good taste. I wanna live in your playlist :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread