SONG RECS PLEASE (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I have a feel-good bops playlist and it does not INCLUDE Kpop so do NOT give me KOREAN SONGS for this list PLEASE!
Anyway, I basically have all these songs that I'm kind of tired of listening to and I want more feel good, upbeat, lighthearted songs to jam to and listen to than the ones I already have-so please send some good songs my way and I will include Krzyt, Japanese, Chinese, English and French and Spanish music on this playlist JUST NOT KOREAN!

I would really appreciate it so thank you!!!! Also oldies hits are good too!
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'll try to think of some and post them later. ^^
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Pay No Mind is my #1 favourite song of all-time and it's an upbeat, happy, feel-good song!



And this song is an immediate mood-lifter.
Not sure why but I can't vibe with the first one right now and I can't believe I forgot to put any P!AD SONGS OMFG THANKS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread