18+ Song u bopped to without realising the actual NSFW meaning of the lyrics? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
The most prolific one I can think of is this one :wimwim:



"come on rude boy boy CAN YOU GET IT UP!!?!?"

I remember my friends raving about this in middle school cuz of the lyrics cuz of how naughty they were... but I felt like I was the only one who didn't really get it LMAO

Maybe I was a bit dense cuz it took me literal years until I worked it out (as in it finally made sense by the age of 19 aka last year) Or maybe they were just a bit overly informed...

Has anyone else had a similar experience with this song or other songs with very blatant sexual themes?

This thread is coming to u cuz I just discovered this song and I think i'd be bopping to this too without realising the meaning of the lyrics (despite how blatant it is) if it was released like 2015 or earlier lmfao
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Well there's a lot of kpop songs, but theres a good reason why I don't know the lyrics :wimwim:
Like what kpop songs :wimwim:

Every time I decide to read the translated kpop lyrics it's always either super wierd (probs just hard lyrics to translate tho) or super deep and meaningful like there's no in between :wimwim:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


My brain just didn't work or smn but I was just enjoying the trumpets not thinking of him sticking his trumpet into a french horn
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like what kpop songs :wimwim:

Every time I decide to read the translated kpop lyrics it's always either super wierd (probs just hard lyrics to translate tho) or super deep and meaningful like there's no in between :wimwim:
Like half of Vixx's songs :haylul:
Love Me Do is a good example, I knew it was sexy but not that level of sexy
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Like half of Vixx's songs :haylul:
Love Me Do is a good example, I knew it was sexy but not that level of sexy
Literally anything Ravi has ever written
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Like half of Vixx's songs :haylul:
Love Me Do is a good example, I knew it was sexy but not that level of sexy
:wimwim:
"I act the fool at your soft hands and slip it in " this is like the 2nd lyric what






"I penetrate deeper and deeper " :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim:
"I act the fool at your soft hands and slip it in " this is like the 2nd lyric what






"I penetrate deeper and deeper " :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:
Vixx can be quite sexy, there's more where that came from :jenniesmug:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
When I was younger, "Barbie Girl" and some Venga Boys songs.
LORDTTT ESPECIALLY THIS ONE



I was too innocent back then :jisoosmh:

Unrelated but my sister had that perfume but in the pink bottle and I stole it all the time :wimwim:
oh yeah I know what you're talking about :wimwim: my mom loved that perfume back then
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread