Appreciation Songs I tolerate no slander for (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
These songs are iconic bops and I will have NOBODY say otherwise!

  • Gfriend's Sunny Summer
  • Exo's Power
  • SuperM's Jopping
  • Twice's Dance the night away
I am gonna have a sunny summer, bcs I've got the power to jop the night away!

These are all amazing and never fail to put a smile on my face!
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I am gonna have a sunny supper, bcs I've got the power to jop the night away!
I looked at this sentence for light years until I realised it was the patched together lyrics of the songs listed above me no big brain

Not a biiiig fan of Sunny Summer (it's a bop tho) but those last 3 songs are amazing. Exo's power is actually my 3rd favorite song rn :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
These songs are iconic bops and I will have NOBODY say otherwise!

  • Gfriend's Sunny Summer
  • Exo's Power
  • SuperM's Jopping
  • Twice's Dance the night away
I am gonna have a sunny summer, bcs I've got the power to jop the night away!

These are all amazing and never fail to put a smile on my face!
Power is such a bop, a happy song. You just can't help but dance to it ya know
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Suuny Summer sweetie imma get you out of there :pepecross:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sunny Summer the iconic summer song that get's looked down to.

stan yeoja chingu
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread