Songs most people hate but you love? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
a lot of Gfriend songs (I like all of their songs, but some people just don't seems to like them very much? Sorry if this is not accurate), DNA (I LOVE THIS SONG, it is my fav BTS song and the fandom seems to not like this song so much idk), Zimzalabim, RBB, Side Effects, Signal (is one of my all time favs but some fans, mostly i-fans, doesn't think very highly of this song), Rookie, I Got a Boy, The Boys (I've seen a lot of hate towards these songs idk)
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Girls, Girls, Girls - Got7
I Don't Like Your Girlfriend - Weki Meki
Lotto - Exo
Idol - BTS
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
awk when all the ones listed so far [on page 1 cba look at page 2] you like alot

and i love nct dream chewing gum
it so cute fightt me
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
EXO- Wolf, Idc what anyone says, the Chogiwa stuff is whatever but once Luhan's vocals hit :sj_weary:
Red Velvet- Rookie, catchy af and musically really interesting and actually doesn't wanna make me go deaf like Zimzalabim does :welp:
Itzy- Dalla Dalla, it's pretty 50/50 polarizing but I love it :sakUwu:
NCT 127- Simon Says, hated it at first then overnight Idk what happened but started loving it :jisoosmh:
iKON- Bling Bling, the bop Korea and the world needed but didn't deserve which is why everyone slept on it :umjicry:
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
4
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Literally every Red Velvet and Nct 127 Title Track (and also many b-sides) like I dont get why people tend to hate them. Many say stuff like "KpOp GrOuPs ShOuLd ReAlLy StAy KpOp LiKe WiTh ThEiR sOnGs AnD sHoUlDnT tRy To MaKeS sOnGs WhIcH sHoUlD aPpEaL tO tHe WeStErN cOuNtRiEs" but as soon as they release one a little more experimental and in an kinda "older" Kpop style song people really hate it and say that it sounds weird like, rly?
I also really love Yeojin - Kiss Later (I have the feeling like many dont really apreciate it) and Twice - Signal.
Also Idk if it really is hated but Exo - Lotto is maybe even my favourite Exo song.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread