Songs that are calling cards for certain users (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
So which song do you think would be classified as songs that particular user would react to and what would yours be?

I've got plenty honestly, here's a few



I'd probably just start crying to this one



You might as well just shoot someone and I'd start singing shoot out.



As a very manly person would say. "I like it when you call me SE NO RI TAH"



Just... LALALALILALA

There are like 50 others I'd instantly react to so try getting one of those 50 right. I dare you!​

(It's not as easy as just looking at my favorite artists tho, with certain ones it is but my favorite songs usually come from artists I don't completely stan, like The Boyz and Golden Child e.g.)
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd use this for @Vikki


This for @Reo and probably anything ACE or Dongkiz


Gottasadae would bring @karina down to the floor


I'll try and remember some more...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread