Appreciation Songs that come to mind when you see idols (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So whenever an idol I like does something cute or just looks ~soft~ my brain goes:


Chen does this the most because he's him and is the cutest baby
stream drunk dae


​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Interesting... I never really thought about something like you did about cute idols but like when I see Suga I think of First Love
When I see Yongguk i usually think of Hikikomori

I don't think of songs besides ones they sing in that sense. Unless it's something like "Biggest anime betrayal in kpop" then I'm just like
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Interesting... I never really thought about something like you did about cute idols but like when I see Suga I think of First Love
When I see Yongguk i usually think of Hikikomori

I don't think of songs besides ones they sing in that sense. Unless it's something like "Biggest anime betrayal in kpop" then I'm just like
i'm a soft stan lol

I get meme songs sometimes but I can't think of any off the top of my head
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread