- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
we'll never let you flop
Which one do you not knowThe fact I know 10/11 of these songs![]()
I know none of the songs but they are so you![]()
Nova Twins, but the rest itch my brain in a special wayWhich one do you not know![]()
Nova Twins' music is so good! They have a punkish sound to themNova Twins, but the rest itch my brain in a special way
I'll have to check them out!!Nova Twins' music is so good! They have a punkish sound to them
Whispers in the dark will forever be a bop!Haven't checked out the new Nova Twins yet
And Whispers in the Dark is a BOPthat whole album was awesome
I listen to Nova Twins, I just haven't heard that one yetWhispers in the dark will forever be a bop!
But i do encourage you to check out Nova Twins! They're really good, plus to me they give off a punkish vibe and i love it
Their songs scratch my brain in the right spotI listen to Nova Twins, I just haven't heard that one yet![]()