2NE1 VS Oneus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 16 September 2022 #1 2NE1 VS Oneus Reactions: Kamistar and seoriverse
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 16 September 2022 #2 I like the Oneus song Reactions: seoriverse
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 16 September 2022 #3 I love Oneus but I like the 2NE1 song more Reactions: lexus
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,160 Reactions Received 46,820 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,335 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 16 September 2022 #4 Oneus by default,. since I never stanned 2NE1
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,160 Reactions Received 46,820 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,335 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 16 September 2022 #5 Also, do you take suggestions? I suggest to you Fearless by Le Sserafim vs. Fearless by Seventeen!
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,291 Reactions Received 59,366 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,991 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 16 September 2022 #6 seriously?? asdjdksh you cannot compared the legendary queens with any other idols
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 16 September 2022 #7 2NE1.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 16 September 2022 #8 Oneus
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 16 September 2022 #9 2ne1, legendary
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 16 September 2022 #10 Oneus!
Chilly Joined 28 September 2021 Messages 1,274 Reactions Received 1,884 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,016 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 16 September 2022 #11 Wait i never heard that oneus one it’s a bop
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 17 September 2022 #12 oneus
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,256 Reactions Received 76,671 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,870 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 17 September 2022 #13 2NE1
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 September 2022 #14 Vikki said: I love Oneus but I like the 2NE1 song more Click to expand... Putting your oppars on the back burner I see Reactions: Ahsoka
Vikki said: I love Oneus but I like the 2NE1 song more Click to expand... Putting your oppars on the back burner I see