Songs with the same name #6 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm big fan of Song Ji-Eun's Going Crazy. It has this stalker plot and it's rly dark, i recommend checking it out with lyrics.

I don't think i have listened lot of Teen Top's music actually. Only song that comes in mind is Supa Luv and that's oldie af. I really like this one though, you have bit of rock feeling and the vocals + rap sounds great.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm big fan of Song Ji-Eun's Going Crazy. It has this stalker plot and it's rly dark, i recommend checking it out with lyrics.

I don't think i have listened lot of Teen Top's music actually. Only song that comes in mind is Supa Luv and that's oldie af. I really like this one though, you have bit of rock feeling and the vocals + rap sounds great.
Yeah Supa Luv isnt a good representation of their music if you were wondering that's cringe :wimwim:
Basically every other title track is better
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah Supa Luv isnt a good representation of their music if you were wondering that's cringe :wimwim:
Basically every other title track is better
Aww supa luv isn't that bad, i was into it... in 2010s? 2011? Definitely not today's kpop though, has that old early 2010s sound.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww supa luv isn't that bad, i was into it... in 2010s? 2011? Definitely not today's kpop though, has that old early 2010s sound.
Its a guilty pleasure song lol
I wont lie I do enjoy it at times, especially without the MV
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Between the two, Teentop!

But this crazy is always in my heart :')
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread