- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
at least agree that the styling is badRing Ding Dong
ok, that I can agree onat least agree that the styling is bad![]()
thank youok, that I can agree on![]()
I thought secret story of the swan was one that a lot of people didn't like. I would have never thought of vampire. I love vampire
One of my friends listened to Zimzalabim and told me it sounds like a cult song....... I couldn't stop laughing cause it made me think of that video on Twitter of those people on brooms flying around in a circle whilst a fire surrounds themZimzalabim
One of my friends listened to Zimzalabim and told me it sounds like a cult song....... I couldn't stop laughing cause it made me think of that video on Twitter of those people on brooms flying around in a circle whilst a fire surrounds them