Songs you loved but now don't like as much (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
This is probably going to shock you but I have 2 songs I can think of:

Blackpink (Kill This Love): When I first heard this song I thought it was going to be my favourite Blackpink song until it kinda sounded a bit like D 4x which is actually my least favourite Blackpink song and although I still actually like it, I just can't get over how much it sounds like that song.

Dreamcatcher (PIRI): Yeah, I know! Shocking huh? But when I first heard this song, I thought it was literally SOTY but now I just can't get myself to listen to it again. I hope that when Dreamcatcher make another comeback that it is not like Piri again and although I can appreciate it still, it's the song/mv that went from my top of DC songs to the bottom.

What about everyone else?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
everglow- bon bon chocolat
itzy- dalla dalla
red velvet- rbb
its kinda my fault for overplaying them.
lol I have also overplayed Bon Bon Chocolat but I still love it and haven't got bored of it, it's one of my favourite songs of 2019.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
lol I have also overplayed Bon Bon Chocolat but I still love it and haven't got bored of it, it's one of my favourite songs of 2019.
im not tired of it as much as the other two tho. its still nice to listen to but not something i would play all the time now. twice, omg, and kard are taking over my playlist, summer is coming! :queen:

i really love piri btw. its the first dreamcatcher song i've listened to and i get their hype now.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
BonBon Chocolat- I still listen to it occasionally but it does get old after a while.
Piri- I actually thought it would be my favorite DC song because at that time I hadn’t liked any of their previous releases but honestly this song is kinda bland. It’s bad but not anything too special.
Dally- I still like this song but after a while it gets repetitive, unlike See Sea which i still listen to almost a year after its release.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
im not tired of it as much as the other two tho. its still nice to listen to but not something i would play all the time now. twice, omg, and kard are taking over my playlist, summer is coming! :queen:

i really love piri btw. its the first dreamcatcher song i've listened to and i get their hype now.
I know what you mean and can understand how some people can get tired of it after listening to it for a while.

BonBon Chocolat- I still listen to it occasionally but it does get old after a while.
Piri- I actually thought it would be my favorite DC song because at that time I hadn’t liked any of their previous releases but honestly this song is kinda bland. It’s bad but not anything too special.
Dally- I still like this song but after a while it gets repetitive, unlike See Sea which i still listen to almost a year after its release.
I know what you mean and I'm a DC stan. After listening to PIRI for so many times, I can really appreciate their other releases a lot more. I want them go back to their You and I era. But hopefully their new Japanese album can be great :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I definitely share your feelings on Piri. I loved it at first but I haven’t been listening to it lately. It‘s just not as good as like Fly High.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I definitely share your feelings on Piri. I loved it at first but I haven’t been listening to it lately. It‘s just not as good as like Fly High.
Haha just like we have been discussing :sakUwu: Fly High is legendary!
I love your sigs btw!!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Big Bang-Fantastic Baby. I just cant stand it anymore.
Ikon-B Day. I used to absolutely love it now I also can't stand it
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know what you mean and can understand how some people can get tired of it after listening to it for a while.


I know what you mean and I'm a DC stan. After listening to PIRI for so many times, I can really appreciate their other releases a lot more. I want them go back to their You and I era. But hopefully their new Japanese album can be great :)
Oh yeah I forgot about their Japanese album. I’m excited about that. And I mean, I still like Piri, just not as much as I used to.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Haha just like we have been discussing :sakUwu: Fly High is legendary!
I love your sigs btw!!
yes:) fly high has slowly but surly climbed the top for me.
thank you :nekolove:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Playing with fire by blackpink
Cheer up and TT of Twice

Honestly i overplayed them too much that the first note give me a headache
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Oh yeah I forgot about their Japanese album. I’m excited about that. And I mean, I still like Piri, just not as much as I used to.
Yeah I agree, I think the choreography is the best thing about Piri personally as it is still one of my fave DC choreo's.
Anticipate Japanese album! :queen::dab:

yes:) fly high has slowly but surly climbed the top for me.
thank you :nekolove:
Awesome! For me it's still Good Night, I just love everything about that song, especially the Japanese version!
Np! How can this lady lover be homophobic? lol She's blowing a kiss for all the ladies!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread