Songs you want your UB Group to cover (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhhh

SHINee :


I really love it when anyone in SHINee does a rock song so that one was an obvious choice for me

iKON


I want my babies to cover my favorite Sechskies Song. that would be so fun

Sechskies


lol I want a Jekki version of that. In a concert it would be so fun. Jiwon should make that a reality.

Red Vevet


I woul die to watch RV cover something from the queen of techno and wierd. That would be ledendary.

Dreamcatcher


That would be so amazing if Dreamcatcher would cover this awesome song. They do alot of covers so it may be a possibility
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread