Songs you would show to your non-kpop friends (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm lucky, my best friend it's actually an ARMY, but she started to stan BLACKPINK as well after hearing Ddu du ddu du. Also my anti-kpop friends agreed that Mic Drop and Airplane part. 2 are good. I think some BIGBANG songs are internationally friendly and maybe B.A.P. - One shot/Hands up? I don't think they'd like cute songs tho.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would probably show non-kpop-friends some Dean, Crush, Block B, anyone from AOMG, Dreamcatcher, Guckkasten, TVXQ , Mamamoo to show them that there is a variet of styles in KPOP
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bang Bang Bang is how I and 2 other friends got into kpop, so definitely that one.
If they like calmer music Id probably show a Shinee song.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread