Appreciation Soojin - 'Artist of the Month' Full Episode, Choreo-Record [Studio Choom] (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Soojin - Choreo-Record
'Artist of the Month' Full Episode [Studio Choom]






'Got It' Dance Cover
(for those of you that haven't seen it yet)
:sj_weary::maheart::nekolove:




@Neverland​
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
She's so hot :sj_weary:
And talented too lol, I love watching her dance. She moves so nicely :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She's so hot :sj_weary:
And talented too lol, I love watching her dance. She moves so nicely :sanapray:
She's beautiful! And I love her dancing. So elegant.
:maheart:

I love the dance cover she did for 'Artist of the Month'. One of the best dance covers I've ever seen (I've update OP with it).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread