And Shuhua is the panic gay :maheart: :sakUwu:
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 24 January 2020 #1 And Shuhua is the panic gay Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, OnlyCalB, eclipsoul and 6 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 January 2020 #2 that's what we all needed Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, OnlyCalB, eclipsoul and 3 others
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 24 January 2020 #3 raja said: that's what we all needed Click to expand... As usual, I posted this in our DM's on twitter before I posted here She really got way too close to Shuhua I thought Soojin said she loved her? Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, OnlyCalB, eclipsoul and 3 others
raja said: that's what we all needed Click to expand... As usual, I posted this in our DM's on twitter before I posted here She really got way too close to Shuhua I thought Soojin said she loved her?
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 24 January 2020 #4 watching this while playing a love song by Avril Lavigne is the best thing ever Reactions: OnlyCalB, eclipsoul, Baechu and 4 others
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 24 January 2020 #5 Confident gay is best gay Reactions: OnlyCalB, eclipsoul, Baechu and 3 others
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 24 January 2020 #6 I think what has happened to her can be explained here Reactions: spicy_illusion, OnlyCalB, eclipsoul and 1 other person