kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,086 Reactions Received 59,238 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,059 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 23 May 2024 #1 Reactions: Nina and Selfmate
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 23 May 2024 #2 added in my Spotify queue Reactions: kimsguardian
magali save our souls . Joined 18 March 2024 Messages 8,207 Reactions Received 9,882 Location ♰ eden Website f5veofficial.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 33,101 Fandom (╥﹏╥) orbit Gender Female Pronouns she ౨ৎ her 23 May 2024 #3 i loved this i want more songs like this Reactions: kimsguardian
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,390 Reactions Received 55,134 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,277 23 May 2024 #4 I gave it a listen and it's alright Reactions: kimsguardian
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,297 Reactions Received 75,393 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 141,854 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 24 May 2024 #5 I wasnt crazy about it when I first heard it but now I cant get it out of my head honestly Reactions: kimsguardian