- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
she was taken of gidle page but now listed as a soloist...
doubt it if it is real, it still is cubeHope she gets better treatment
Truedoubt it if it is real, it still is cube
i was too... she is now listed as a soloist so lets seeinteresting, i was under the impression that she left cube entirelyi look forward to seeing what kind of music she makes if she does indeed go solo
they dont care of promoting any of them, only soyeonProbably just a case of listing her as one because they took her off (G)I-dles since if Cube didn't want to promote her with (G)I-dle why would they want to promote her on her own.
It's Cube, they have a history of losing interest in their artists and (G)I-dle are just another part of thatthey dont care of promoting any of them, only soyeon
barely her though.
yeah.It's Cube, they have a history of losing interest in their artists and (G)I-dle are just another part of that
In other companies that would make sense but Cube has history of kicking out idols without a second thought, so why are they now waiting for the contract to expire? To stop them from signing with other company maybe?I guess that means that she is not leaving company only group. Doesn't mean that cube will debut her as soloist though, they might but might just keep her for contract sake without giving her work..