- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
She said that peaches are her favourite fruit and Shuhua's scent is of a soft peach lol
I love how she says 'Soft Peach' instead of 'Peach'. I mean, how does she know she's soft without touching her, huh?I guess the couple is confirmed at this point
exactly. some touching did happen for sureI love how she says 'Soft Peach' instead of 'Peach'. I mean, how does she know she's soft without touching her, huh?![]()
![]()
They should get married already! Although if they did that, it would probably be the end of their careersexactly. some touching did happen for sure
let's keep it a fandom secret foreverThey should get married already! Although if they did that, it would probably be the end of their careersHell, even if they were caught together, it would probably be the end of their careers.
Yes, maybe they can marry secretly...wait, I've already said this:let's keep it a fandom secret forever
I am sure we talked about that in dm tooYes, maybe they can marry secretly...wait, I've already said this:
I am pretty sure we didI am sure we talked about that in dm too![]()
it's just confirmes that idle relationships are a messI am pretty sure we didThey really should though! I also think the other girls know about it or at least Miyeon does since I don't think she tries to fight Shuhua for Soojin anymore and has gone on to both Minnie and Yuqi
![]()
They really are but that's why we love them so much!it's just confirmes that idle relationships are a mess
exactly. that's one of the reasons we love themThey really are but that's why we love them so much!![]()