COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News [Soompi] Yang Hyun Suk under suspicion of tax evasion (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
what did SM do omfg sksksk
Lot of stuff, but it's probably about them suing all their artists that decide to leave and stalking them like jealous ex (that's my main issue with them)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Maybe if they gave artists regular comebacks, they could afford to pay their bills :joysip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
what did SM do omfg sksksk
Lot of stuff, but it's probably about them suing all their artists that decide to leave and stalking them like jealous ex (that's my main issue with them)
There's that^ and also Lee Sooman did similar stuff where he did tax invasion or something. I think he was on interpol's list to watch.

It's honestly hard to find the bad stuff about them besides the things with artist. Like the bad treatment of artist actually might be the least shady thing of their shady things

Reactions Received
KS Coins
No wonder he hasn't had the time or resources to give Blackpink, CL, Suhyun or Lee Hi comebacks. He's been too busy pumping their hard owned money into his shady businesses....

At this point I want Teddy/The Black Label to break away and take Blackpink with them. Meanwhile CL, AKMU and Lee Hi should go to agencies that would actually appreciate their talents.
im all for this. blackpink being managed by teddy is way better then yg. teddy actually knows the girls and the girls seem to like him as a person.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
oh yeah ik about that, thought he did smth like YG

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There's that^ and also Lee Sooman did similar stuff where he did tax invasion or something. I think he was on interpol's list to watch.

It's honestly hard to find the bad stuff about them besides the things with artist. Like the bad treatment of artist actually might be the least shady thing of their shady things
ooh I didn't know about that stuff dang

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread