sooo how is/was your weekend?? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
mine is almost over and it was pretty dumb, not gonna lie:welp:
Cleaned, shopped, met my friends on Sat but then Sunday came it was just like I wasted it all.... I pretty much did nothing, met no one, and I ate more than I wanted to as well grrr :nekopout:

I feel a little lonely and meh tbh..........
and tomorrow I must get up early and go to work rip TT

so what about YOU? :D
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yesterday I met my new cousin & it’s the first time I’ve held a baby :sakUwu:

Today I spent 3 hours playing Animal Crossing. I really don’t want to go back to school tomorrow since there’s this book report thing I haven’t done yet due :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well only eventful thing that happened was that I went clubbing with some friends yesterday
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
mine is almost over and it was pretty dumb, not gonna lie:welp:
Cleaned, shopped, met my friends on Sat but then Sunday came it was just like I wasted it all.... I pretty much did nothing, met no one, and I ate more than I wanted to as well grrr :nekopout:

I feel a little lonely and meh tbh..........
and tomorrow I must get up early and go to work rip TT

so what about YOU? :D
Friday and Saturday you go party. Sunday is for relaxing and sleeping in. At least that's my perspective on how to spend the weekend. XD
My weekend was boring. Nothing exciting ever going on, plus I'm broke. lol
I hope you have a great day at work tomorrow. Hopefully, no one harasses you either or I'll beat 'em up.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Friday and Saturday you go party. Sunday is for relaxing and sleeping in. At least that's my perspective on how to spend the weekend. XD
My weekend was boring. Nothing exciting ever going on, plus I'm broke. lol
I hope you have a great day at work tomorrow. Hopefully, no one harasses you either or I'll beat 'em up.
I can't shake off the feeling I didn't do as much as I wanted to xD but oh well next time.. and thank you so much haha such cuteness <333
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Watched fantasy island and it was enjoyable. Had to wait 5 hours for it to start.
And there is legit not much to do where I live.

So my friend and I went outside a whole bunch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread