Sooo my city has a new park... (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
There are parks that sell food? 😲
Our parks just have a play ground and at most wild life.
400000m*2 is huge, there are around 10 restaurants which sell stuff. I could name more prices, but guess those are good examples. Around 10.000 ppl were at the park when it opened last wednesday
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
400000m*2 is huge, there are around 10 restaurants which sell stuff. I could name more prices, but guess those are good examples. Around 10.000 ppl were at the park when it opened last wednesday
Is it like an actual park with a play ground and walking track (and maybe bbq area) or is this some sort of special park? As far as I know, we don't have parks like that here. I have never come across a park that has a restaurant or anything. Like the fanciest parks here have an interesting shaped playground, a pond and wild-life and a walking track. None of them sell food.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
@Keynam is a billionaire in disguise, please invest in ks, 100 million will do, i will place ads on every site except the top 100.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Is it like an actual park with a play ground and walking track (and maybe bbq area) or is this some sort of special park? As far as I know, we don't have parks like that here. I have never come across a park that has a restaurant or anything. Like the fanciest parks here have an interesting shaped playground, a pond and wild-life and a walking track. None of them sell food.
It is a special park with a lot of attractions and stuff, I wouldn't consider it a normal park, but it is one indeed.
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Keynam is a billionaire in disguise, please invest in ks, 100 million will do, i will place ads on every site except the top 100.
Sometimes I wish I could donate <10€ since I often have like 3€ left on my pp acc. If that is possible hmu
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread