SOOOO...Stray Kids (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Hello hi I am the RESIDENT
Stray Kids hater and doubter
BUT
S-Class got me questioning...

:idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis:

AND AS A RESULT
I want to learn more about the members.
They seem to have a fuck ton of shows and shit.
So I need recommendations from Stays on what YA'LL think
is a good show to watch to get to know them.

I originally ADORED Han and still do but I think Seungmin is becoming more appealing as time passes.

:sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu:​
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Hello hi I am the RESIDENT
Stray Kids hater and doubter
BUT
S-Class got me questioning...

:idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis::idkwhattonamethis:

AND AS A RESULT
I want to learn more about the members.
They seem to have a fuck ton of shows and shit.
So I need recommendations from Stays on what YA'LL think
is a good show to watch to get to know them.

I originally ADORED Han and still do but I think Seungmin is becoming more appealing as time passes.

:sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu:​
@YouChanTheSheep
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread