Soooooooooooooooooooooo (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I changed my mind on what i thought of ITZY's Wannabe.........

I said i didnt like it at first, but no i cant get the damn song stuck out of my head! Its so good!

What are your thoughts on Wannabe?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wannabe is the best GG song of this year in my opinion so I think it’s pretty solid. :pandalove:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I don't like certain section like the first verse, but it's not bad, I like their energy and dancing alot though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread