kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,362 Reactions Received 59,408 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,750 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 8 September 2022 #1 Reactions: seoriverse, shika and Kamistar
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 8 September 2022 #2 I know nirvana means an eternal sense of unriveting calm & emptiness, but all I can think about is a Nirvana fangirl keke Reactions: seoriverse
I know nirvana means an eternal sense of unriveting calm & emptiness, but all I can think about is a Nirvana fangirl keke
seoriverse piece of me, piece of mind . Joined 19 August 2022 Messages 8,113 Reactions Received 11,189 Location odd eye circle Website iluvseori.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,539 Fandom loonarmy seoro Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @BeomgyutiePie 8 September 2022 #3 yeeun