Teaser SORN – ROWDY FEAT. SEUNGYEON | 2023.08.18 (1 Viewer)

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I don't know who Seungyeon is, but always cool to hear more from Sorn!
I believe Seungyeon is also a ex member from CLC
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,317
Reactions Received
59,384
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
491,147
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
I don't know who Seungyeon is, but always cool to hear more from Sorn!
isn't it weird for someone who knows sorn is, was a member of clc, but doesn't know abt seungyeon is who was the leader of clc :dubuthink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread