Not to be nsfw but... Damn Tae can get it ANYTIME. He has this fat ass and his dick looks tasty.Y'all some thirsty hoes![]()
EDITED BCUZ I SOUNDED LIKE A THIRSTY THOTWasn’t it like a tablet or something in his pocket?
I-I'll assume you agree
![]()
I dont have that many Jeongyeon memes. Wanna trade tho?I-
at least you could use a jeongyeon picture but okay
Wakanda tablet is tube shaped?that is a tablet and you are not allowed to thirst young missus
look at the other side of his pocket. you can see at the end frames it's a flat tablet. especially since it all moves together.Wakanda tablet is tube shaped?
![]()
preach truththat’s a tablet sis unless you’re nickhun
look at the other side of his pocket. you can see at the end frames it's a flat tablet. especially since it all moves together.
that’s a tablet sis unless you’re nickhun
Even if it is a tabletpreach truth